SALARY: £21,234.72 to £21,809.56 (OT £29,252)
TYPE: Temp to Perm
START DATE: ASAP
HOURS: Full Time – 8am – 8pm – 2 on 2 off (Days and Nights) 8pm – 8am (Sleep in and cover weekends)
- Enhanced DBS
- Driver License
A housing association is looking for a strong candidate to support Young Adults aged 16 to 18 experiencing homelessness and mental health issues.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide support to customers, as and when its required.
- Embrace and promote client engagement to ensure clients are empowered to make positive choices in their lives.
- The ability to assist in helping the client to prioritise needs and develop awareness of risk and work positively
- Disclosure and confidentiality requirements and highlighting any possible change in risk and safeguarding depending on circumstances prevalent at the time
- Creating, updating Support plans and Risk assessments
- Support with Budgeting and finance allowing them to eventually live independently.
What can you expect in return?
- Overtime payments at £15 per hour and additional pay for on-call duties
- NVQ training paid for by the company
- Pension scheme
- Eligibility for blue light discount card
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Referral programme
For more information on these complex needs support focused role please contact Oman Azad on 0117 923 9100 or apply with your up-to-date CV.