My Client, an award winning National Housing Association, are looking to add to there ever growing maintenance section to carry out work as part of the Voids team. If you are a Multi Skilled Operative looking for the next opportunity then this could be the next role for you. This is a 6 month contract with the opportunity of a permanent contract upon completion.
Working on Void properties you will be:
- Installing new wet rooms as part of the Adaptations programme.
- Ensuring all defects on Void properties are carried out
- Utilizing Multi Skills - Plastering, Plumbing, Carpentry and Painting
- Ensuring all Health and Safety is kept to the highest standards.
You will have:
- UK Driving License (Van provided for work travel)
- Own tools
- Previous experience ideally within Social Housing.
- Experience Planning your own work using PDA software.
If you would like to be considered for this position please hit apply now. If you would like to have an informal discussion and find out more please drop Martin Williams an email on email@example.com or call on 0117 923 9100.