We are currently recruiting for a Housing Officer on a permanent basis for a housing association based in Gloucestershire. The salary is £30,000 – £31,000 per annum.
• Manage a geographical patch of general needs tenants as well as shared ownership.
• Be responsible for the upkeep of all tenancy paperwork throughout tenure.
• Ensuring all tenancy paperwork is stored compliantly.
• Deliver a sensitive service to those at risk, making referrals to relevant agencies and signposting tenants to external agencies where it is determined that they need support or welfare services.
• Conduct estate inspections and maintain a physical presence in your neighbourhood, ensuring all property and land of our responsibility is effectively maintained.
• Proactively resolve low-level anti-social behaviour and action all tenancy management issues, including no access issues, succession queries, assignments, and abandonments.
• Take ownership of your own objectives to support delivery of the organisation’s strategic plans and mission.
Essential Skills you will hold:
• Ability to work independently and manage your own workload effectively.
• Experienced in tenancy and housing management legislation and working in challenging customer facing situations.
• A great understanding of housing policy, landlord and tenant legislation.
• A proven track record for supporting delivery at an operational level and the ability to undertake performance management.
If you are interested in this role please contact Jack on 01179239100 or apply with an up to date CV!