YOUNG PERSONS SUPPORT WORKER
HOURS: Monday – Sunday, 7-11
START: November 23
Are you passionate about making a positive impact in the lives of young people? If so, a leading charity dedicated to ending youth homelessness in Wales, is seeking a dynamic and compassionate individual to join their team as Young Persons Support Worker!
As a Young Persons Support Worker, you will play a crucial role in providing essential support to young people facing homelessness.
- Building trusting relationships with young people and providing emotional support
- Assisting in the development and implementation of personalised support plans
- Offering practical guidance on independent living skills and educational opportunities
- Collaborating with a dedicated team to create a safe and inclusive environment.
- Supporting individuals with tenancy management and budgeting.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate empathy and a genuine commitment to making a difference in the lives of young people.
- They will also hold recent experience in the housing and support sector.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage effectively with clients and agencies.
- Knowledge of housing options, local resources, and relevant legislation.
- Empathy, resilience, and a non-judgemental approach to support vulnerable individuals.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge to progress further within the service and have a truly rewarding future as a support worker! You will benefit from a competitive salary, working under the expert guidance of a long-standing manager, where expect training will be provided. In addition, this role involves day shifts per week where you will find plenty of time for your own personal commitments.
For further information on this position please call Jonty Collins on 02920231000 or to apply please send an up to date CV to
Not the right role for you?
BRC are offering an additional bonus for all candidate referrals.
We will be offering £100 of vouchers to the successful candidate you refer! (T&C Apply)