I am looking for an experienced Administrator/Works Co-Ordinator for a busy Housing function based in Weston-s-Mare.
This role offers Hybrid working so there will be a balance of home working and office working, this split will be flexible to suit.
Alongside the salary there are great benefits including:
- 26 days annual leave
- Plus 8 Bank holidays
- 6-9% Match contribution pension scheme
- 3x annual salary death in service benefit
- Cycle to work Scheme
- And much more!
For this position you will need to have:
- Excellent IT and Telephone skills
- Good organisation
- Experience as an administrator within a housing environment or similar.
You will be:
- Managing dedicated outlook mailboxes and Assigning emails to relevant teams within the business.
- Speaking with Contractors and Tenants to manage the repair booking service.
- Ensuring that Contractors diaries are managed and repair works are scheduled
- Letter writing
- Complaints handling.
- General administration duties.
If this role is of potential interest please contact Martin Williams on 0117 923 9100 or click 'apply now' and I will contact you at the earliest convenience.