Tenancy Support Worker
HOURS: Flexible 7.5 hours a day, 3 days a week Tues – Thurs
SALARY: £12-13 PAYE
DURATION: 4-6 weeks
START DATE: ASAP
Are you a supported housing professional experienced in supporting people to maintain their tenancies? Have you supported these groups to minimise arrears, manage their tenancies as well as signposting across multi-agency platforms? If yes, BRC have an exciting opportunity for you!
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop and maintain professional boundaries to effectively manage tenancies independently.
- Work across a multi-agency platform, such as Local Authorities, and support service users to maximise their welfare claims.
- Develop understanding of rent payment, service charges, and other debt accrued.
- Accurately record case notes, ensuring clear communication to monitor service users progress.
- Develop and act on customer feedback, encouraging service users to feedback on how the service can be improved.
To apply for this role, please send an up-to-date CV that details your relevant support experience However, if you have any further questions regarding this role please feel free to call Olly on 01179 239100