Team Manager – Floating Support
LOCATION: Sutton & Croydon
SALARY: £15.00 – £16.88 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
HOURS: Flexible between 9am – 7.30pm 4 days per week
- To manage a team of 4/5 Floating Support Workers around the Sutton & Croydon area. Working with young care leavers aged 18-21.
- To manage new referrals into the service.
- Provide supervision, guidance, and support to staff to help them to carry out their roles effectively to deliver a safe, welcoming, and quality support service.
- Manage staff team rotas, ensuring sufficient complement of staff and volunteers are on shift to meet service user need.
- To act as designated Safeguarding Lead, addressing any safeguarding issues that arise within the service.
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with various external agencies.
- DBS within the last 12 months (must have original copy)
- Previous experience working with Young People.
- Previous management experience.
- Car driver with access to a car – not essential as all service users are located close by and are accessible by public transport.
For more information on this role please contact Emily Rex on 0117 923 9100 or apply with an up-to-date CV