Team Leader – Homeless Hostel
DURATION: FTC until September 2024
HOURS: 40hrs per week (Early: 8am-4pm Late: 12pm-8pm)
- Provide supervision to the Housing and Support team members for which you have responsibility at your site.
- Support the Housing and Support Manager to deliver a whole-team approach to the provision of Progression opportunities in conjunction with the Progression Team Manager
- Have a small caseload of high-level risk or needs residents.
- Work collaboratively with other departments – in particular, Facilities and Property Management and other community operations teams (Health and Wellbeing, and Children Youth and Families) to deliver the best service for our residents.
- Support the Housing and Support Manager with the delivery of Housing and Support in your service, and in particular – that rent, and service charge income is maximised.
- Responsible for the Safeguarding of residents at your service
- Responsible for maximising housing occupancy and minimising voids, leading on all referrals and the induction of new residents, acting as the link for partner agencies.
- Support the Housing and Support Manager with the compliance with Tenancy and License conditions, and deal with any anti-social behaviour, making appropriate decisions in line with the YMCA policies and procedures.
- DBS within the last 12 months (must have original copy)
- Previous Housing related support
- Previous experience working with the homeless
For more information on this role please contact Emily Rex on 0117 923 9100 or apply with an up to date CV!