Team Leader – Crisis Support
Duration: Initially 2-month post, likely to be extended
Salary: £14.25 - £14.93 PAYE inclusive
HOURS: 37.5 hour per week (shift work and some weekends)
Purpose of Role:
To be fully involved in all aspects of the day-to-day management of the service, including line managing the relevant front-line staff. You will lead and develop staff competence. You will take part in carrying out of caseloads of customers requiring support when needed. You will work closely with the Contract Manager to ensure that the service delivers on all targets, both financially and those around the quality of the service.
Day to day duties:
- Lead and motivate your team to ensure a positive local culture within your service.
- Deliver effective supervision, casework management and team meetings with staff and customers. Promote effective information sharing, reporting and communication.
- Set clear expectations of quality standards, work plans and targets for staff.
- Responsible for the personal development of staff, identifying high performers and feeding into the organisation’s succession plans and identifying training needs.
- Experience of working with customers with complex needs, challenging behaviour, and the ability to engage hard to reach clients.
- Knowledge of the issues facing people experiencing an acute mental health episode.
- Build and maintain partnerships with local agencies and community groups.
- Develop key business relationships with all appropriate/ relevant customers, external parties to ensure service delivery is excellent and to maximise new business opportunities in own patch.
- Ensure that Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) required as part of the Contract are met and recorded correctly.
- Participate in and monitor the initial and continuous assessment of needs and ensure that support planning is carried out in line with assessed needs of the customer.
- Carry out other administrative tasks as relevant to the service and directed by the Contract manager/Head of Operations.
- Ensure that all safeguarding cases are managed in line with safeguarding protocols and are reported to Contract manager/ Head of Operations as appropriate.
- Manage referrals and assessment turnaround and ensure that the customers turnover is managed in line with the contractual requirements.
For more information on this income focused role please contact Emily Rex on 0117 923 9100 or apply below!