BRCPublished: 14th October 2020
Support Worker - part time
SALARY: £21 - £23k – pro rata
HOURS: Part time – flexible days
Are you a proactive mental health Support Worker with a good background in supporting clients with mixed mental health conditions, at risk of homelessness or have experienced drug and alcohol dependences? If so, a support service in Bristol is recruiting for a part time Recovery Navigator to work at their 24hr Hub.
Working with a very experienced and approachable team this is great opportunity for someone with substantial mental health experience and is looking for a permanent role.
Some day to day duties will include:
- Provide one to one support to clients with complex needs, to include acute mental health conditions, drug and alcohol dependencies and homelessness
- Implement support plans
- Carry out risk and needs assessments
- Carry out multi-agency working and signpost clients on to external agencies
- Key work and manage your own caseload
- Provide basic tenancy and housing support
- Liaise with various mental health professionals
For more information on this income focused role please contact Phoebe Orchard on 0117 923 9100 or send an up to date CV to