Support Worker with Autism Experience
HOURS: Mon-Fri 9-5 (37.5)
SALARY: £11.92 an hour (£23,240 pro rata)
DURATION: 2 Months+
START DATE: ASAP
Provide support in an eight-bed low level housing project specifically for adults diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Condition who have experienced or are at risk of homelessness and develop skills to move to more independent accommodation.
Main Activities and responsibilities for the Role:
- Build positive and effective working relationships and agreements with relevant external agencies.
- Progress and track referrals made into the service and outcomes for service users moving on from the service.
- Complete needs assessment/risk assessment for clients leading to the delivery of key elements of support plans which meet individual client’s needs and self-selected aspirations.
- Give clients support and information and signpost them to other appropriate services.
You will receive from BRC:
- Dedicated, experienced consultants that specialise in supported housing recruitment.
- Competitive rates of pay (PAYE & Umbrella on offer)
- Pension scheme contributions.
- 24/7 support for relief workers – out of hours numbers 07375 396 812
- FREE online training courses available
- Weekly Pay
- Temp to perm opportunities available.
For more information on this role please contact Phoebe Orchard on 0117 923 9100 or apply with an up to date CV!