Support Worker – Ex Offenders/Homeless
LOCATIONS: Loughton & Harlow
SALARY: £12.09 – £13.61 Inclusive of Holiday
DURATION: 6 months +
HOURS: 35 hours per week (Shifts)
- Carry out initial assessment of the potential or actual service user, including any risks, their needs and requirements in respect of the service on offer.
- Maintain contact on a regular basis with service users in accordance with the requirements of the service. This includes maintaining a professional relationship and being a good role model to service users.
- Risk assess and take the necessary actions in respect of any activities with service users including personal safety.
- Develop relationships with appropriate external groups/agencies in support of services user’s needs and requirements.
- Respond to internal or external complaints promptly, challenging any anti-social behaviour and reporting any risks.
- DBS within the last 12 months (must have original copy)
- knowledge of support planning and safeguarding, and experience of working with Ex-Offender and the Homeless
- Driver with own car
For more information on this role please contact Emily Rex on 0117 923 9100 or apply with an up to date CV!