LOCATION: Falmouth / Truro
HOURS: Fulltime 8:30am – 4:30pm / 9am – 5pm – (3 days Truro – 2 days Falmouth)
SALARY: £12-£12.50 p/h
DURATION: Temporary – 3 months – Possible extension
START DATE: ASAP
A housing association is looking for a strong candidate to support all gendered accommodation for individuals experiencing homelessness and provides support in a non-biased trauma informed approach to help them rebuild their lives and move forward.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Provide support to customers, as and when its required.
- Embrace and promote client engagement to ensure clients are empowered to make positive choices in their lives.
- The ability to assist in helping the client to prioritise needs and develop awareness of risk and work positively and creatively with the client around risk articulated in detailed risk assessments.
- Disclosure and confidentiality requirements and highlighting any possible change in risk and safeguarding depending on circumstances prevalent at the time.
- An understanding of the varying types of domestic and sexual abuse and the identification of physical and verbal indicators for these.
For more information on these complex needs support focused role please contact Oman Azad on 0117 923 9100 or apply with your up-to-date CV.