Housing Support Worker
SALARY: £11 – 12.20 (DOE)
DURATION: 2 months+
HOURS: full time Mon – Fri 9am-5pm
Are you a proactive individual with a passion for helping clients with issues surrounding substance misuse, homelessness, domestic violence and move on support? If so, a support service in Swindon that specialises in supporting young mothers and babies is looking to speak to you!
This role will see you working with clients experiencing mixed mental health, substance misuse and homelessness and delivering housing focused support to clients.
Some day-to-day duties will include:
- Manage a caseload of client as across two properties that supports 15 vulnerable mother and babies
- Work collaboratively with one other Support Worker
- Implement support plans tailored to the clients’ needs
- Attend multi-agency meetings / child protection, / the courts / social services
- Responsible for housing management and ensure young people are aware of their responsibilities as a tenant.
- Complete day to day administration
- Complete regular health and safety checks / fire alarm checks.
For more information on this income focused role please contact Phoebe Orchard on 0117 923 9100 or apply below with an up to date CV!