IMMEDIATELY REQUIRED TO WORK IN CARDIFF.
Hours: Full Time.
Start: January 2024.
Are you passionate about supporting individuals affected by homelessness and assisting them in creating a brighter future for themselves? Are you searching for a role that will allow you to have a positive impact on the community and make a difference? If so BRC are recruiting for a Support Worker to join an amazing team in Newport.
This charity provides refuge and support to affected by homelessness. The focus of this position is to ensure that individuals are provided with practical and emotional support to meet their needs. This role will involve engaging with service users and providing them with practical advice as well as a compassionate and listening ear.
Your responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Delivering practical and compassionate support.
- Building confidence and a positive attitude.
- Creating support plans to ensure that clients are able to achieve their goals.
- Ensuring that safeguarding measures are in place.
- Encouraging individuals to establish and maintain a community support network.
- Collaborating with external agencies such as healthcare professionals, police and social services.
- Taking responsibility for managing your own case load.
To be successful in this position you will need to have previous experience working with individuals affected by homelessness. You will be a collaborative individual able to work as part of a wider team. You will also be confident in managing your own workload and multitasking. We are looking for a flexible and cooperative individual who will be able to build and maintain strong relationships.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within an organisation whose projects are having a huge impact. The role is not only extremely rewarding but moreover offers a competitive salary package.
For additional information on this exciting opportunity please call Hettie Cloud on 02920231000. Additionally, to apply please send an up-to-date CV that details your relevant experience to this advert.
Not the right role for you?
BRC are offering an additional bonus for all candidate referrals.
We will be offering £100 of vouchers to the successful candidate you refer! (T&C Apply)