HOURS: Mon – Fri 9-5
SALARY: £11.50 an hr
DURATION: temp – perm (12-week temp) Three 12.5 hour shifts a week (one weekend every 4 weeks)
START DATE: ASAP
Essential: Enhanced DBS
About the Organisation:
Our client, a leading Mental Health housing association in South Devon, is looking for a strong candidate to support a 19-bed hostel with individuals from complex criminality background.
Main Activities and responsibilities for the Role:
- Provide support to clients as and when its required.
- Creating, updating Support plans and Risks assessments
- Support with Budgeting and finance allowing them to eventually live independently.
- Embrace and promote client engagement to ensure clients are empowered to make positive choices in their lives.
- The ability to assist in helping the client to prioritise needs and develop awareness of risk and work positively.
- Experience working with Ex offenders.
- Experience creating, reviewing and updated risk assessments and support plans
You will receive from BRC:
- Dedicated, experienced consultants that specialise in supported housing recruitment.
- Temp to perm opportunities available.
- Competitive rates of pay (PAYE & Umbrella on offer)
- FREE online training courses available
- Pension scheme contributions.
For more information on these complex needs support focused role please contact Oman Azad on 0117 923 9100 or apply with your up-to-date CV.