SPECIALIST DOMESTIC VIOLENCE WORKER REQUIRED – CARDIFF
START DATE: ASAP.
Are you passionate about putting an end to domestic violence and assisting those affected to create a fresh start for themselves? Are you dedicated to building lasting relationships with other and making a positive impact in the community? If so BRC are recruiting for a Specialist Domestic Violence Support Worker to work within an incredible organisation.
The successful candidate will deliver expert domestic violence support to vulnerable service users, managing an individual caseload as well as working as part of a wider collaborative team. This organisation provides a unique and specialised frontline service to victims of domestic violence, delivering accommodation support, trauma support and prevention work.
- Acting as the first point of contact for clients accessing the service.
- Providing informed advice and signposting.
- Providing crisis intervention through tailored and individualised support plans.
- Identifying individual needs and risk assessing.
- Supporting women and their children to optimise their wellbeing and mental health.
- Ensuring that the relevant safeguarding procedures are in place.
- Managing a caseload of clients.
The right candidate for this position will hold expert knowledge regarding domestic violence and be equipped to provide a high level of support. You will be able to deal with challenging situations and clients with high level needs. You will need to demonstrate the ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with clients, whilst providing holistic and rounded support to meet their practical, emotional and social needs.
This is an amazing opportunity to work within an organisation who make it their mission to end domestic violence. You will enjoy the gratification of making a real and lasting difference in the lives of others, as well as the support of a friendly and welcoming team.
To apply to this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV that details your relevant experience to this advert. Should you require any additional information then please call Emily Savage on 02920231000 or email .