Service Manager – Young People
HOURS: 37.5 per week
SALARY: £18.92-£21.29 PAYE £23.81 UMBRELLA
(£38,509 Salary Negotiable)
DURATION: Temp 2 Perm available
START DATE: ASAP
About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to manage a busy youth support service that also acts as a hub for all its employees across the organization. Being in the heart of central Bristol, this service has seen amazing growth and development plans over the last 3+ years and is looking for someone to have the same passion and ethos as them to continue with this!
The successful Service Manager will have day-to-day responsibility for service delivery. You will lead and inspire staff and ensure that they are supported to deliver the highest standards of service delivery to young people, developing pre-existing relationships with external support.
Main Activities and responsibilities for the Role:
- Deliver a highly effective and impactful service for young people, managing a team of staff including Team Leader, Letting Co-ordinator, Youth Development Workers, Support Worker, and Relief Workers.
- Work collaboratively with external organisations, colleagues, and young people
- Develop, enhance, and maintain relationships with a broad range of agencies, including Education, Health, Employability, Police, private, and voluntary organisations.
- Contribute to the preparation of the team budget.
- Recruit, develop, and motivate colleagues.
- Ensure that all regulatory and legal requirements are adhered to.
You will receive from BRC:
- Dedicated, experienced consultants that specialise in supported housing recruitment
- Temp to perm opportunities available.
- Competitive rates of pay (PAYE & Umbrella on offer)
- 24/7 support for relief workers – out of hours numbers 07375 396 812
- FREE online training courses available
- Pension scheme contributions.
If you ar einterested in this role please contact Phoebe Orchard on 01179239100 or apply with an up to date CV!