Senior Support Worker
HOURS: 37.5 Mon – Fri 9-5
DURATION: temp – Perm
START DATE: February
Are you ready to ignite your career in support? BRC are partnering with a mental health & homelessness charity in Bristol to recruit a passionate, dedicated Senior Support Worker to join their dynamic team. This isn’t just a job; it’s a chance to make a real difference while embracing your talents and passion for care.
Picture this: You’ll be stepping into a temporary contract with the scope of transitioning into a permanent role with an organisation who value commitment and dedication and are ready to reward it with a competitive starting salary of £28,192.
But that’s not all…
As a Senior Support Worker, you’ll be the heartbeat of their mission, providing essential support and guidance to those who need it most. You’ll be the hero in someone’s story, offering compassion, understanding, and a touch of your unique magic to every interaction.
About our client.
- They’re not just a workplace; they’re a family. Join a team of passionate individuals who are dedicated to creating positive change in the world.
- Your temporary contract is just the beginning. With dedication and hard work, you’ll have the opportunity to carve out a permanent place in the team.
- Make a real impact. Every day, you’ll have the chance to touch lives, inspire change, and be the reason someone smiles.
What we’re looking for:
- You live and breathe social care (not sure if this is correct term), and your heart beats for helping others.
- Someone who has worked within a complex needs service previously, ideally mental health and homelessness
- You’re committed to making a difference, no matter what it takes.
- You understand that behind every person is a story, and you’re ready to listen, support, and uplift.
So, if you’re ready to embark on a journey of fulfilment, growth, and undeniable impact, then BRC is waiting for you. Apply now, and let’s ignite something incredible together.
You will receive from BRC:
- Dedicated, experienced consultants that specialise in supported housing recruitment
- 24/7 support for relief workers – out of hours numbers 07375 396 812
- FREE online training courses available
If you are interested in this role please contact Phoebe on 01179239100, or apply with an up to date CV!