Scheme Coordinator/ Warden
LOCATION: Sutton (Live in the scheme)
HOURS: 40hrs per week (Mon to Fri)
Job Purpose: Provision of general building management and consistently high-quality tenure neutral accommodation based frontline services to older people. Delivering outstanding customer service that is outcome focused and supports individuals to both sustain their lease/tenancy and remain independent in their own home.
NOTE: You will be living in on your own flat within the scheme 24/7. Although you will be living onsite, you would only work the hours appointed and not expected to work or deal with issues outside these hours.
- Provide general building management and the day-to-day delivery of localised service contracts for leasehold and rent schemes, ensuring services are customer and outcome focused and enable individuals to both sustain their lease/tenancy.
- Carry out health and safety, fire safety, and warden call system checks.
- Identity and manager risk including safeguarding and be accountable for ensuring that appropriate actions are taken, and controls are in place to manage the risk, ensuring compliance with all legal, statutory, regulatory requirements and polices.
- Deliver excellent customer service to the residents.
- Initiate tenancy terminations, complete strengths-based assessments and risk assessments, assessment visits for prospective leaseholders, sign ups, and customer induction for all new customers; and support the promotion of vacant dwellings across schemes.
- Signpost and facilitate communication between other departments and customers.
- Support effective budget control and compliance working with colleagues to ensure that all eligible costs are recovered through service charge setting process.
- Previous experience of working within an elderly scheme
- Demonstrable communication skills
For more information on this role please contact Emily Rex on 0117 923 9100 or apply with an up to date CV!