Salary: Circa £30,000 per annum DOE
Employment type: Temp to Perm
Hours per week: 37
We are looking for a Roofer to join our team of talented people. Your duties would include the following :
- Carry out all forms of responsive roofing works, attending to emergency situations, roof leaks and damage following poor weather conditions.
- Carry out associated lead work flashings, soakers and step flashing, chimney flashings, valley flashings also apron flashings.
- Repair and build roofs using various materials and tools, deliver all works on time and in many cases respond as an emergency.
- Fix and lay a variety of roof coverings, including cement and clay tiles, slate, pan tiles, double roman tiles, shingle and ridge tiles.
- Carry out repairs and replacement for all types of roofing materials. Water proofing and flat roofing repairs and single ply roofing.
- Replace corrugated cement sheeting. This will always require felt and batten works by repair or complete elevations.
- Tile vents, including eaves and wall plate ventilation and ducting. Works to rooflights and skylights.
- Guttering and downpipe repairs and replacement. Replacement of facia boards soffits and barge boards.
- Carry out emergency works to make safe buildings and safe systems of working.
You will be working in the field covering the Somerset region.
Your van, PPE, mobile phone and uniform will be provided
If you are interested in this role – please apply with an up-to-date CV or contact Ignas on 02920231000!