Job: Responsive Surveyor (Repairs)
Sector: Property and Housing
Salary: £34,000 – £43,000 p.a
BRC are working alongside a reputable housing association based in the Wiltshire region, recruiting for a Responsive Repairs Surveyor to deal with all general housing maintenance and repairs across properties in and around the Wiltshire area.
- Surveying properties in relation to responsive repairs.
- Conducting site inspections, investigating repair requests, and providing technical advice on building defects (inc. damp and mould).
- Provision of advice on construction defects, disrepair claims and dilapidation.
- Liaising with contractors and organising repair works to be carried out (planned maintenance, minor works, refurbishments etc.)
- Working closely with stakeholders (internal and external), maintaining high standards of customer service dealing with queries and/or complaints.
- Ensuring that all work done falls within Health and Safety legislation including fire safety.
- Keeping abreast with industry law and best practice, applying them to operations.
- Administrative tasks and detailed reports including options for remedial solutions with cost estimations and proposals for safe methods of work.
- Driver with access to own vehicle.
- Experience dealing with properties in Social Housing sector.
- Experience of surveying and/or professional qualification – HND/HNC
- Confident using IT (Microsoft packages and Outlook).
- Awareness of HHSRS risks.
For more information on this role call Harri on 02920 231000 or send across a copy of your CV!