Repairs & Voids Surveyor
Employment Type: Permanent
Qualifications Required: Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent and significant property inspection experience.
Functional responsibilities: Responsive Repairs and Voids
- Provide a high quality customer focused service to all residents, leaseholders, other stakeholders and colleagues.
- Deliver a range of pre and post works inspections to ensure the right work is completed to a high standard that meets the customer’s needs.
- Support the delivery of a range of stock condition inspections and ensure properties are in a good condition and any repairs/required improvements are identified and programmed.
- Make sure programmes, projects and contractors are effectively managed and high-quality asset management data is provided.
- Support and oversee works and ensure they are delivered to a high standard of quality, on time and on budget and in line with statutory requirements. Programmes of works will include:
- Responsive Repairs
- Void works
- Unplanned larger works
- Remedial works resulting from inspections and servicing programmes
- Support the Customer Services and Housing teams in answering technical queries and inspections regarding the construction, handover and defects management of properties.
- Effectively use Microsoft packages, IT systems and databases as necessary to deliver work.
- Ensure relevant legislation and guidance is followed in the delivery of building work including CDM, Health & Safety at Work Act, Building and Planning Regulations.
- Support the organisation to comply with the Homes England service standards, following and comply with all relevant policies, procedures and standing orders.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Ignas on 02920231000 or apply with an up to date CV!