BRCPublished: 8th June 2021
Refuge Manager - Domestic Violence
SALARY: £14-17.50ph DOE
DURATION: 3 months+
HOURS: 4 days a week, can flex up or down if needs be
Are you a proactive Service Manager with a good background in supporting clients who are fleeing domestic violence, have mixed mental health conditions or are at risk of homelessness? If so a leading, national housing provider is looking to speak with you!
Working with a very experienced and approachable team this is great opportunity for someone with a background in supporting vulnerable women and survivors of domestic abuse. They need a temporary Women’s Refuge Manager whilst they recruit permanently.
Some day to day duties will include:
- To manage the team at the Refuge, including interview and selection, supervision and development activities, allocation of caseloads, and implementing HR procedures where necessary.
- Provide statistical monitoring reports and ensure that relevant administrative systems vital to the smooth running of the service as per policy practice and guidelines are maintained.
- To coordinate the development of links with local and national domestic abuse support agencies, third part support organisations, and statutory teams such as Safeguarding, Housing, Police and Health Services.
- Ensure that referrals to the service are swiftly and fully assessed.
- To supervise the monitoring of voids and rent arrears. To ensure that monies owed by Housing Benefit or by residents are dealt with.
For more information on this income focused role please contact Phoebe Orchard on 0117 923 9100