Salary: Circa £30,000 per annum DOE
Employment type: Temp to Perm
Hours per week: 37
We are looking for a Plumber to join our team of talented people. Your duties would include the following :
- Measure and order appropriate stock for each job. Ensuring correct imprest van stock is carried at all times, including review on a regular basis as required.
- Welding, brazing, leadwork and repairs to domestic hot and cold-water supplies, clearance and repairs to soil and associated pipework.
- Fixing leaks and maintaining pipework as required. Acting as a subject matter expert, working with water and drainage systems.
- Installing new hot and cold-water systems, and drainage. Designing new kitchens and bathrooms co-ordinating with trade colleagues and tenants.
- Working with the Aids & Adaptations team installing specialist equipment and bespoke bathroom sanitary wear in consultation with the tenants and representative officers.
- Removal of existing kitchens and bathrooms and associated remedial work. Updating and completing initial ‘first-fix’ pipework to enable completing installation of new kitchens and bathrooms; second fix of sinks, toilets, baths, radiators and associated remedial work.
You will be working in the field covering the Somerset region.
Your van, PPE, mobile phone and uniform will be provided
If you are interested in this role – please apply with an up-to-date CV or contact Ignas on 0292023100!