BRCPublished: 18th November 2020
Crisis Support Worker
SALARY: £22,627 rising to £24,591 pro rata
DURATION: Temp – 2 months +
HOURS: Part Time – 3 days per week (3 nights every 6 weeks)
Are you a proactive mental health Support Worker with a good background in supporting clients with mixed mental health conditions, at risk of homelessness or have experienced drug and alcohol dependences? If so, a support service in Bristol is recruiting for a Crisis Worker to start a permanent role at their 24hr Hub.
Working with a very experienced and approachable team this is great opportunity for someone with substantial mental health experience and is looking for a permanent role.
Some day to day duties will include:
- Provide one to one support to clients experiencing mixed mental health conditions or those in mental health crisis
- Work with clients that have complex support needs such as drug and alcohol dependencies or at risk of homelessness, and have good local knowledge of services
- Implement tailored support plans and carry out detailed risk and needs assessments
- Refer clients on to various local support services
- As a team, manage a caseload of clients and work one on one with clients for up to 6 weeks
- Provide basic tenancy and housing support
- Liaise with various mental health professionals
For more information on this income focused role please contact Phoebe Orchard on 0117 923 9100