Children’s Project Worker
LOCATION: Torquay / Plymouth / Exeter
HOURS: 37.5 -Mon – Fri 9am -5pm
SALARY: £12 – 13.20PAYE
DURATION: temp till March 2023
START DATE: ASAP
To provide advice, support and services to children, young people and their families in accordance with the aims and objectives of the service.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- To work with children, young people, and their families, on a one to one or group basis, using a variety of interventions, to identify needs and to achieve positive outcomes.
- To work in partnership with parents/carers to empower them and to enable them to achieve better outcomes for their children.
- To work co-operatively with children’s services, health agencies and other community-based services, to provide the most effective service for children young people and families.
- To take responsibility for the more complex cases/situations presenting within the service.
- To apply safeguarding and child protection procedures.
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV that details your relevant support experience However, if you have any further questions regarding this role please feel free to call Phoebe on 01179 239100 or apply below with an up to date CV!