Jobs: Legionella Compliance Officer
Sector: Property and Housing
Type: FTC – 6 months (equiv. £38,000 pa)
Are you experienced with managing legionella risk assessment programmes and ensuring all water hygiene legislation is fully compliant and governed accordingly? This remote opportunity involves working with a team of gas business partners and administrators promoting high quality service that ensures properties and communal areas are safe for all key stakeholders.
- Managing legionella risk assessment programmes, ensuring full compliance, and regularly updated.
- Identifying shared water systems, arranging risk assessments where sources of risk are present.
- Maintaining sufficient Written Schemes of Control, communicating effectively to all parties responsible for management of control scheme.
- Manage significant findings, ensuring all recommendations and remedial actions are completed within timelines.
- Engage and influence contractor performance meetings.
- Raising internal and external risks.
- Providing high levels of resident satisfaction through the work of third-party contractors.
- A point of contact and liaison with customers, partners, internal and external stakeholders.7
- Work within all water hygiene safety programs and policies in accordance with corporate best practice and applicable laws.
- Daily monitoring of Water Hygiene performance through measurements of set objectives and targets (KPIS)
- Previous experience in carrying out Water Hygiene and general risk assessments.
- Detailed knowledge of water systems, current legislations and best practice for legionella control and water services i.e. COSSH, ACoPL8 & HSG 274 Parts 1-3.
- Proficient in using computer software packages.
- Effective communication at all levels and coherent, focussed reports.
- City & Guilds, or equivalent, legionella risk assessment qualifications
For more information on this role call Harri on 02920 231000 or send a copy of your CV!