Housing Support Worker
SALARY: £10.60 – 12PAYE / £13.39 Umbrella
DURATION: 3 months+
HOURS: Shifts – mixture of earlies and lates and every other weekend
Are you a proactive Support Worker with a background in delivering housing focused support to clients with issues surrounding substance misuse and homelessness? If so, a support service in Swindon is looking to speak with you!
This role will see you working with clients experiencing mixed mental health, substance misuse and homelessness and delivering housing focused support to clients.
Some day-to-day duties will include:
- Manage a caseload of 10
- Provide support within a 50-bed homeless hostel
- Responsible for housing management and ensure young people are aware of their responsibilities as a tenant.
- Void turnover and re lets.
- Signpost residents to other services.
- Complete regular health and safety checks / fire alarm checks.
- Implement support plans and carry out risk and needs assessments
For more information on this income focused role please contact Phoebe Orchard on 0117 923 9100 or apply below!