BRCPublished: 26th July 2022
Housing Administrator – young peoples services
LOCATION: Bristol (Patchway)
SALARY: £11.14 PAYE + (DOE)
DURATION: 6 months +
HOURS: 22.5- The preferred days would be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Are you an experienced administrator who has an understanding and background in working for the 3rd sector / support providers? If so, a Registered Charity in Bristol that’s supports vulnerable people is looking to hear from you!
“This objective should be achieved in line with the organisation’s ethos of keeping young people at the heart of everything that we do.”
Day to day duties:
- Support colleagues to manage reporting and monitoring systems and processes.
- Run accurate reports to inform regular reporting.
- Provide administrative support for relevant internal and external meetings.
- Liaise with partner agencies as required.
- Oversee the management of petty cash, purchase orders and invoicing
- Support the team with budget monitoring / claiming expenses
- Receive new referrals into the service / overseeing enquiries from professionals, young people and their families, including signposting to other services where necessary.
- Manage appointments, paperwork, allocations, and sign-ups
- Manage contractors’ access to supported housing properties to ensure timely repairs.
- Co-ordinate team meetings and development days.
- Manage the provision of general HR information for relevant colleagues.
- 1 Adopt, in all aspects of the role, the organisation’s psychologically informed framework.
- Safeguard the welfare of children
For more information on this support & Admin focused role please contact Phoebe Orchard on 0117 923 9100