Homelessness Support Worker
TYPE: Temporary – Part time (30 hrs)
HOURS: 30 hours – Monday – Friday Shift pattern (9-5 flexible, Saturday) one in 4 weeks on call
Are you a proactive Supported Worker with a background in supporting people suffering from homelessness, with learning difficulties and mixed mental health conditions? If so, a national housing association is looking to speak to you.
- Manage a caseload of 5 service users
- Establish and successfully maintain a licence or tenancy.
- Develop or regain independent living skills e.g. cooking, shopping and household tasks
- Identify and apply for suitable move-on accommodation
- Build motivation, confidence, and self-esteem
- Manage personal finances including claiming benefits, budget planning, paying bills and developing money management skills
- Access education, training, volunteering, or employment
For more information on this complex needs support focused role please contact Oman Azad on 0117 923 9100 or apply with your up to date CV.