Housing Support worker
LOCATION: Penzance / Truro
HOURS: Mon – Fri 9-5 (1 weekend shift every other 4 weeks)
DURATION: Temp – 8 Weeks +
START DATE: 27/11/23
About the Organisation:
Our client, a leading housing association in South Devon, this client is looking for an experience candidate delivering support to clients who live independently, in the community. The majority have Mental Health issues, and some have additional support needs.
Main Activities and responsibilities for the Role:
- Covering a patch from Penzance to Truro, building open collaborative, and trusting relationships with the clients
- Work with individuals to help them to identify specific support needs and draw up a personal support plan, recognising their strengths and development areas and setting timely objectives where appropriate.
- Make informed decisions to identify appropriate support.
- Complete robust risk assessments and manage risk considering the specific service, individuals, health and safety and policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all regulatory and legal requirements are adhered to including equality and diversity, confidentiality, professional boundaries, and safeguarding policies
- Experience as floating support worker visiting residential homes
- Experience creating, reviewing and updated risk assessments and support plans
You will receive from BRC:
- Dedicated, experienced consultants that specialise in supported housing recruitment
- Temp to perm opportunities available.
- Competitive rates of pay (PAYE & Umbrella on offer)
- FREE online training courses available
- Pension scheme contributions
For more information on these complex needs support focused role please contact Oman Azad on 0117 923 9100 or apply with an up to date CV!