Floating Support Worker
LOCATION: Sutton & Croydon
SALARY: £13.00 – £14.63 per hour (inclusive of holiday pay)
HOURS: Flexible between 9am – 7.30pm 4 days per week
- To provide floating support services to young care leavers (18-21 years old) in the Sutton and Croydon area.
- This role will involve working with young care leavers, often with complex trauma histories, who are transitioning from the care system toward independent living.
- Carry out weekly face to face key work sessions, providing support in various areas relating to the development of independent living skills.
- This will include support around areas such as tenancy sustainment, budgeting, employment and education opportunities, benefits applications etc.
- The post holder will be expected to accurately document support sessions and contribute toward the preparation of outcome reports.
- DBS within the last 12 months (must have original copy)
- Previous experience working with Young People.
- Car driver with access to a car – not essential as all service users are located close by and are accessible by public transport.
For more information on this role please contact Emily Rex on 0117 923 9100 or apply with an up-to-date CV