Job: Fire and Safety Officer
Sector: Property and Housing
Type: Permanent – Hybrid
Salary: £36,500 pa – rising to £41,000 after 18 months
BRC are working alongside a reputable housing association based in the Bath region, recruiting for a Fire and Safety Officer to manage the fire risk assessment programme and leverage your knowledge in fire safety to assist colleagues across the organisation.
- Managing the fire risk assessment programme effectively, ensuring full compliance updating and viewing assessments regularly.
- Site inspections, auditing the quality of the fire risk assessments, and contributing to the development of the organisation’s fire safety strategy.
- Informing and advising key stakeholders on all fire-related issues, supporting the Building Safety team to fulfil legal and moral obligations to ensure safety of residents in their homes.
- Experience within fire safety in a residential setting.
- Proficient in using MS Office 365 packages.
- Strong administrative and organisational skills.
- Any relevant fire safety related qualifications/training – Level 3 Fire Risk Assessor, Fire Door Inspector, ISE, IFSM e.g.
- UK Driving License, access to a personal vehicle.
For more information on this role call Harri on 02920 231000 or send across a copy of your CV!