Female IRIS Advocate Educator
HOURS: (37.5 per week)
SALARY: £29,777 (Pro rata)
DURATION: FTC May 2024
START DATE: ASAP
Are you an experienced support worker with a history of working with complex needs, traumatic backgrounds, and domestic violence? Are you looking for the next step in your career? BRC have an exciting opportunity for you to join a leading domestic violence support provider.
Main Activities and responsibilities for the Role:
- Deliver Training to health care professionals about DVA in participating general practices.
- Promote awareness of the experiences and needs of patients living with or escaping DVA.
- Provide support to service users experiencing DVA referred by primary health care clinicians and self-referrals.
- Building and maintaining an effective relationship with general practice teams
- Provide direct casework support, AIG, and advocacy to those experiencing DVA, liaising over the phone and/or meetings at the relevant practice.
- Promote survivors’ involvement and participation in the development and running of the project.
There are many great reasons to join our team!
- Up to 30 days annual leave (depending on length of service)
- 3 extra holidays including International Women’s Day
- Excellent development and training opportunities
- Employer pension contribution (minimum 5% of your gross salary)
- Mindful Employer Plus Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Wellness Awards
For more information on this role please contact Phoebe Orchard on 0117 923 9100 or apply with an up to date CV!