HOURS: Mon – Fri 37.5
SALARY: £24,496 – £25,878 depending on experience
START DATE: ASAP
Are you an experienced support worker capable with a history of working with complex needs, traumatic backgrounds, and domestic violence? Are you looking for the next step in your career? BRC have an exciting opportunity for you to join a leading domestic violence support provider.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Support families and their children focussing on their safety and recovery with a victim centred approach.
- Induct families into service, ensuring they feel safe, increasing the awareness of DA and risk factors,
- Assess family’s risk of domestic abuse, working alongside partners to form clear support plans.
- Liaise across a Multi-agency platform, ensuring clear, concise, and collaborative communication with stakeholders.
- Working with a whole family approach, implement action and support plans to engage and support the family.
For more information about this position, please call Oliver Hodgkinson on 0117 923 9100.
Join this charity and receive these amazing benefits!
- Up to 30 days annual leave (depending on length of service)
- 3 extra holidays including International Women’s Day
- Excellent development and training opportunities
- Employer pension contribution (minimum 5% of your gross salary)
- Mindful Employer Plus Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Wellness Awards
For more information about this position, please call Oliver Hodgkinson on 0117 923 9100 or apply with an up to date CV!