X1 Full time Case Work Coordinator (Criminal Justice)
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week
(On-call: 1 in 4 weeks), £100/week when on call
START DATE: ASAP
This charity is dedicated to making a difference to the lives of the most vulnerable and disadvantaged people in society. This post requires the successful applicant to work closely with key partner agencies such as the National Probation Service, Police and other criminal justice and generic support services.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Ensure that all clients are provided with a high-quality person-centred service which takes a strength-based and trauma-informed approach.
- Ensure clients views and feedback influence the design and delivery of the service.
- Ensure all clients in the service are aware of their rights and responsibilities.
- Ensure the service meets targets set out in the contract specification, as well as internal Key Performance Indicators and compliance.
- Keep our client database up to date with key confidential information.
- You’ll offer person-centred keywork sessions to our service users, assessing and supporting them to maintain accommodation and make positive changes in their life
- You’ll proactively manage the overall safety and security of buildings, and ensure any maintenance issues are identified and addressed quickly.
If you have any further questions regarding this role please feel free to call Olly on 01179 239100 or apply with an up to date CV!