Employment type: Permanent
Qualifications Required: A further education qualification (e.g. HNC, degree) and/or relevant construction, maintenance or building related professional qualification.
Key role responsibilities:
- Provide a high-quality service to all customers, stakeholders and colleagues, ensuring programmes, projects and contractors are effectively managed and high-quality asset management services provided.
- Listen to our customers’ needs and make sure they are kept fully informed throughout any works and projects.
- Deliver a range of pre and post works inspections to ensure the right work is completed to a high standard that meets customers’ needs and is in line with our policies, procedures and statutory requirements.
- Programmes of works will include:
- Planned component replacements (i.e. kitchen & bathroom, windows, doors roofs heating systems etc.)
- Planned cyclical painting and repair programmes
- Other major works projects / programmes
- Large / complex responsive works
- Provide high quality project and contract management services, ensuring that projects are delivered to a high quality, on time, to budget and with high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Work closely with suppliers and internal departments, such as Finance and Data & Performance teams to provide robust financial management and performance reporting for projects.
- Support the ‘Out of Hours’ service in line with Out of Hours Policy.
If you are interested in this role please contact Ignas on 02920231000 or apply with an up to date CV!