Associate Director – substance misuse
LOCATION: Bristol / Bath (with travel across Avon, Somerset, and Wiltshire)
Are you a driven and experienced Associate Director or senior level clinical professional with experience working within the drug and alcohol treatment sector? If so, an award-winning drug and alcohol service based across the Southwest is looking for someone to take the lead role in developing a new young person’s treatments and families’ carers service.
This role is a pivotal role within the organisation and is there to optimise the organisation’s clinical capability at both a strategic and operational level.
This organisation itself runs innovative services to help disadvantaged people, for example: supported housing, drug treatment and social prescribing.
With significant senior level experience in the drug treatment sector, the post holder will:
- Lead our young people’s drug treatment services
- Bring robust clinical knowledge and leadership to the organisation.
- Take a strategic lead in development of the organisation’s clinical capabilities.
- Provide targeted support to Directors, especially during periods of service set up, change or development.
- Demonstrate commitment to maximising the potential of others in their roles.
- Must have an excellent understanding of clinical practices and relevant guidelines in drug and alcohol treatment services
- Experience of working within contracts that deliver clinical services
- Experience of monitoring budgets.
- Experience of design and delivery of training
- Experience of CQC inspections and associated work to meet CQC regulation requirements
For more information on this income focused role please contact Phoebe Orchard on 0117 923 9100, or apply below!