Assistant Support Worker - Homeless
SALARY: £10.89 - £12.26 per hour inclusive of Holiday
HOURS: Up to 40 hours per week
(Early: 8.00am – 4.30pm Late: 1pm -9.30pm)
- Work with Support Workers to empower individuals to move on and break the cycle of homelessness.
- Oversee all administration tasks and reception duties.
- Get to know and build the trust of the service users
- Help service users to live independently
- Encourage participation in social and leisure programmes
- Support service users with the practicalities of everyday living
- DBS within the last 12 months (must have original copy)
- Experience working with the homeless
If you are interested in this role then please contact Nathan on 01179239100 or apply below with an up to date CV!