Assistant Scheme Coordinator
SALARY: £12.52 Basic
HOURS: 25hrs per week (Flexibility on how you complete those hours)
- Supporting the Home Manager with the below day-to-day duties
- Carry out daily well-being checks and respond to emerging changes in circumstances.
- Identify and manage risk including safeguarding, taking accountability for ensuring that appropriate actions are taken, and controls are in place to manage the risk and signposting to external agencies as required.
- Updating customer records, in relation to well-being and risk is a vital requirement, so the ability to organise and manage workloads is essential.
- Engage with older people and their families, supporting them to identify issues that are important to them and how they would like to progress them.
- Developing relationships with partner agencies that provide well-being opportunities.
- Support customers to produce and access a programme of well-being and social initiatives, onsite and virtually, that helps support and give a voice to issues affecting older customers such as improved well-being.
- Help to tackling loneliness.
- Dealing with repairs onsite.
- Helping fill void in the scheme.
- Demonstrable communication skills.
- Willingness to learn.
- Previous experience of working within an elderly scheme
For more information on this role please contact Emily Rex on 0117 923 9100 or apply with an up to date CV!