Temporary Contract Opportunity via BRC
Job Title: Electrical Testing and Rewiring Coordinator
Location: Newport/Swansea (hybrid working – home & office)
Contract: Temporary Contract
Hours: 37 per week
Rate: £11.44 – £14.12 per hour
BRC are working with a large South Wales housing association who are looking for a coordinator to join their busy compliance team on a temporary contract basis. This role is working on their large electrical programme and the position has been created due to an increase in the workload. You will be working alongside another coordinator, and you will work together to liaise with tenants regarding the work being carried out. As the coordinator you will play a critical role in being the first point of contact for tenants and contractors regarding this project.
- Making outbound calls to tenants to make arrangements for surveyors and contracts to gain access to their property regarding electrical works.
- Coordinating the completion of electrical resting and require works across multiple contractors.
- Record repairs completed against weekly target numbers for contractors and provide other business stakeholders with this information.
- Also liaising with contractors, surveyors, and internal members of staff.
- General administration duties.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a customer service role or have worked within the social housing environment.
- Experience of working in an office environment/administration role.
- Experience of working with multiple teams.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently, managing your own workload.
- Hybrid working options between home and office.
- Social housing experience is desirable.
- Equipment will be provided.
- Training on the system will be provided.
To apply, please submit your CV outlining your relevant experience and qualifications or contact Emma on 02920231000
We will be reviewing applications on an ongoing basis until the position is filled.