We are currently recruiting for one of our key clients in Exeter for an experienced Administrator for the procurement team
Working a 37 hour week, you will be based 4 days per week from their offices next to Exeter Airport, 1 day working from home (the option to work the extra day in the office is also available)
Initially this will be a 2-3 month contract.
On offer is an hourly rate of £12.31 per hour plus holiday pay, access to subsidised cafe, gym on site and the potential for further work after the initial contract period.
Your duties will include:
• Minute taking (meetings)
• Filing (electronic systems)
• Arrange events/ meetings
• Chase up returns/ responses etc.
• Contract signature chasing ( operating an e-signature system)
• Equipment logging and relevant administration
• Geo-fencing of sites (using the transport management system )
• Waste transfer note administration
• Waste reporting
• Stock taking administration
• Uniform / PPE ordering (replenishments and new starters)
• SSIP and insurance chasing / requesting (and updating the relevant systems)
• Placing suppliers on / off hold where required
• Setting up of trade cards & Lightfoot cards and posting
• Vehicle induction meetings
• Administrative support to fleet key guardianship)
For further details, please contact Mark Grove on 0117 923 9100, or apply below with an up to date CV!