DURATION: 9 months
HOURS: 18.5 per week – Wed pm / Thurs & Fridays (WFH Opportunities)
Are you a proactive social housing professional who has strengths in all aspects of Housing Management? If so, a Local Authority in Hampshire is recruiting for a Housing Officer to start a long-standing temporary contract as a part of a job share.
Working with an experienced tenancy management team and alongside a knowledgeable legal team, this is a great opportunity for an experienced Housing Officer who has a passion for helping tenants sustain their tenancies.
Some day to day duties will include:
- Manage a patch on properties across Milton and Ringwood
- Oversee lettings, new tenancy signs up and void properties
- Manage anti-social behaviour from the initial investigations up to evictions and prepare paperwork for court
- Demonstrate good, up to date knowledge of housing law
- Manage fixed terms tenancy reviews and successions
- Oversee grounds maintenance and manage repairs
- Work alongside a duty officer
- Provide advice and support to residents
- Process NTQ requests
- Have strong, up to date knowledge of Housing Law
- Driver with access to a car
For more information on this income focused role please contact Phoebe Orchard on 0117 923 9100, email email@example.com or apply below with an up to date CV!