Domestic Abuse Support Worker
DURATION: 12 months FTC
HOURS: 37.5 – Mon - Fri
Are you a proactive Support Worker with a good background in housing management and supporting clients that have fell victim to domestic abuse? If so, a support service in Somerset is recruiting for a Domestic Abuse Caseworker to start immediately.
Some day to day duties will include:
- Provide one to one support to clients with complex needs across a couple of different locations in Bains
- Manage a caseload of around 7/8 and work well as a team
- Implement support plans, carry out risk and needs assessments and ensure case notes are up to date
- Refer clients on to various local support services
- Have housing management responsibilities, to include health and safety checks on the building
- Provide basic tenancy and housing support
- Enhanced, in date DBS (ideally on update service)
- Housing management exp
If you are inerested in this role then please contact Phoebe Orchard on 01179239100, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below with an up to date CV!