Youth Support Worker
Duration: 3 weeks +
Salary: £9.50 -£10.70ph
HOURS: full time
Are you a proactive Support Worker with a good background in supporting clients with mixed mental health conditions, vulnerable young people, those at risk of homelessness or have experienced drug and alcohol dependences? If so, a supported living service in Somerset is recruiting for a Youth Support Worker to start with them ASAP.
Working with a very experienced and approachable team this is great opportunity for someone with substantial housing management and complex needs experience.
Some day to day duties will include:
- Provide one to one support to vulnerable young people aged 16-25
- Assist in implementing tailored support plans and carry out detailed risk and needs assessments.
- Provide help and support with the move-on process
- Manage a caseload and process referrals
- Provide tenancy and housing support, budget management, rent collection and manage cases of ASB
- Complete room and shared facilities inspections
If you are interested in this role then please contact Phoebe Orchard on 01179239100, email email@example.com or apply below with an up to date CV!