Duration: 3 months + temp – perm
Salary: £9.50 – £10.09 – flexible
HOURS: 37.5 - shifts / nights and weekends
Are you a proactive Support Worker with a good background in supporting clients with mixed mental health conditions, those at risk of homelessness or have experienced drug and alcohol dependences? If so, a supported living service in Manchester is recruiting for a Project Worker to start with them ASAP, with the view to join them on a permanent basis after a 3-month period.
Working with a very experienced and approachable team this is great opportunity for someone with substantial housing management and complex needs experience.
Some day to day duties will include:
- Provide one to one support to vulnerable people
- Work with clients that have complex support needs such as drug and alcohol dependencies, at risk of homelessness, fleeing domestic violence, and have good local knowledge of services
- Implement tailored support plans and carry out detailed risk and needs assessments
- Provide help and support with the move-on process
- Manage a caseload and process referrals
- Provide tenancy and housing support, budget management, rent collection and manage cases of ASB
- Complete room and shared facilities inspections
- Liaise with various 3rd parties, i.e. the Police, Social Services, and the Housing Team
If you are interested in this role then please contact Phoebe Orchard on 01179239100, email email@example.com or apply below with an up to date CV!