Young Peoples Support Worker
SALARY: £9.50 - £10.50 PAYE - flexible
DURATION: Temp – 1 - 2 months
HOURS: full time
Are you a proactive Support Worker with a good background in supporting vulnerable young clients with mixed mental health conditions, at risk of homelessness or have experienced drug and alcohol dependences? If so, a well-respected, national charity is recruiting for a Support Worker to support clients across Taunton.
You would be working for a charity that supports homeless, vulnerable, and marginalised young people and transforms lives.
Working with a very experienced and approachable team this is great opportunity for someone with substantial complex needs experience to gain immediate employment.
Some day-to-day duties will include:
- Provide one to one support to clients that have complex support needs
- Support permanent staff to manage a caseload of clients across the services
- Follow support plans and carry out detailed risk and needs assessments
- Refer clients on to various local support services
- Provide tenancy and housing support and help clients with rent and budget management
- Complete property inspections / health and safety checks / maintenance etc.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Phoebe Orchard on 01179239100, email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below with an up to date CV!