My client, a global engineering consultancy are looking for an Architecutral technician to join their dynamic team. Working on some flagship projects around the south west, this position is would be well suited to someone that wants to further there development and add some exceptional project experience to their portfolio.
What you'll be doing:
• To be capable of providing strong technical design support to project teams and be able to deliver successful projects in accordance with client requirements
• Undertake the role of team leader, working flexibly and independently where required in support of the project leader while being efficient in managing one's own time.
• Capable of managing and supervising technical project teams, together with Client and Contractor liaison.
• Ability to organise and co-ordinate Design Teams and sub - contractors. • Ability to undertake tasks required on the day to day delivery requirements of projects at all stages, including; production of design deliverables, providing accurate technical information, addressing technical queries, Site Inspections, condition surveys, monitoring delivery; identifying proposed design change which could impact on fees, change controls, slippage of programme to Project Leader, etc,
What we're looking for:
• HNC/HND in Architecture/Building Construction or BSc in Architectural Technology or other recognised approved equivalents.
• Eligible member of an appropriate professional institution (MCIAT or recognised approved equivalent).
If you would like to be considered for this position please click apply now. To hear more please contact Martin Williams on 0117 923 9100 or email email@example.com!