Supported Housing Officer
HOURS: 35pw – Mon – Fri 9:30-5:30pm
Are you a proactive supported housing professional who has strengths in all aspects of Housing Management for vulnerable tenants? If so, a leading provider in short term housing and support is recruiting for a Housing Officer to start on a permanent basis.
This role has flexibility to work from home as well as working out in the community to provide direct support and housing management to service users.
Some day-to-day duties will include:
- Manage a caseload of around 200-250 Service Users.
- Inspection and management of properties.
- Conduct home visits / new tenancy sign ups.
- Complete health and safety / building checks.
- Responsible for maintenance of properties and carry out monthly reports.
- Manage voids.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Phoebe Orchard on 01179239100, email firstname.lastname@example.org or aplpy below with an up to date CV!